The glory of God’s grace is that He will not waste a moment of our lives. Let us pray:
Father God we confess that we often do not understand what You are doing in the trials or hard times in our lives. And Lord there are times it is difficult to know that You are a God who can and does work miracles, but seems silent in our dark times. But God we know You and Your character. We know that You are a God who promises to work all things out for the good of those who love you. You tell us You make all things beautiful in Your time. You are near to the weary and brokenhearted. And You have perfect plans to bring Your perfect will even when we do not understand. So we pray that today we will experience the glory of Your grace. Help us to see Your hand working in the difficult times in our lives. Empower us to boldly cling to Your promises, to speak of Your love and truth in the midst of the dark times. Let our words point others to You even in our darkest times. Thank You that no moment is ever wasted. May Your glory be shown ever brighter in our lives especially in the dark times. In Jesus’ Name we pray, Amen.
PIZZA MEATLOAF – My kids’ favorite!
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup green pepper
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- ¾ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Mix first 8 ingredients together and ½ cup pizza sauce. Place and shape and mixture in a 10×7 loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- 15 minutes before serving, remove meatloaf and top with remaining ½ cup pizza sauce and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before slicing to serve.
MENU SUGGESTION: Serve with scalloped potatoes, buttered corn on the cob or canned/frozen corn. Add garlic bread sticks and you have a tasty meal that is easy to prepare and wonderful to eat! Dessert? How about a Hot Fudge Sundae or a Root Beer Float?
Click here for a printable copy.