I LOVE quotes from those who have gone before us! They teach us much about who we are and often prove that times may have changed, but the heart of man has not.
Today, I’m sharing 15 great moms quotes to encourage your heart. Take a minute and share your favorite of the 15 or share one I don’t have on the list.
- If you bungle raising your children, I don’t think whatever else you do well matters very much. ~ Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis
- My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. ~ George Washington
- There was never a great man who had not a great mother. ~ Olive Schreiner
- I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. ~ Abraham Lincoln
- There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one ~ Jill Churchill
- There is no influence so powerful as that of the mother. ~ Sarah Josepha Hale
- Before becoming a mother I had a hundred theories on how to bring up children. Now I have seven children and only one theory: love them, especially when they least deserve to be loved. ~ Kate Samperi
- Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all. ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
- There is no point at which you can say, ‘Well, I’m successful now. I might as well take a nap. ~ Carrie Fisher
- A mother’s love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, and it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking. ~ Helen Steiner Rice
- A mother is someone who dreams great dreams for you, but then she lets you chase the dreams you have for yourself and loves you just the same. ~ Unknown
- My mother taught me to walk proud and tall ‘as if the world was mine.’ ~ Sophia Loren
- A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. ~ Tenneva Jordan
- Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. ~ Marion C. Garretty
- All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother. ~Abraham Lincoln
So, do you see any of favorite quotes? Have any others you can share?
SUBSCRIBE to receive your FREE copy of Overwhelmed today!
SIGN UP to BEGIN a M.O.M. Initiative Mentor Group in your area! You will also receive a FREE copy of Overwhelmed and as a ministry tool, please feel free to make as many copies as you need.
Latest posts by Stephanie Shott (see all)
- Find the Help You’re Looking for Here - December 28, 2016
- Ch…ch…ch…CHANGES Are Coming in 2017 for TMI - December 27, 2016
- What New Thing Are You Ready to See God Do in Your Life in 2017? - December 26, 2016